Friendship?

MetaIBarbie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

buy some L$ or work for it and follow your dreams

i can edit  too .. original post:

3 hours ago, MetaIBarbie said:

If anyone has anything for a Genus Head or a Maitreya body that they no longer want, I would greatly appreciate to have it. As such, I can’t quite exactly afford Second Life as much as I wished to. Also, if possible. Anyone with a Legacy body wanting to give it away, I would happily accept it as well! Just things such as skins, Clothes, accessories, hairs. Whatever it may be, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!! My username is MetaiBarbie

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, MetaIBarbie said:

If anyone has anything for a Genus Head or a Maitreya body that they no longer want, I would greatly appreciate to have it. As such, I can’t quite exactly afford Second Life as much as I wished to. Also, if possible. Anyone with a Legacy body wanting to give it away, I would happily accept it as well! Just things such as skins, Clothes, accessories, hairs. Whatever it may be, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!! My username is MetaiBarbie

The things you are asking for cannot be given to you secondhand; they are not transferable.  For around $30 or so you can buy enough linden dollars to get what you want.  Luckily you already have a computer, a home, electricity and an internet connection, all of which are vastly more expensive than a few pixel toys.

• Like 1

Telling people that if they’re wanting to get rid of things they’ve paid for but no longer use, without it going to a waste of deletion isn’t begging. It was a simple suggestion. Didn’t think people could be so judgmental and rude , but. We all have our quirks. 

32 minutes ago, MetaIBarbie said:

My apologies? I didn’t mean it to be “begging” I meant for it be a way for someone who is no longer using what they’ve got, to have a chance to give it away instead of it going to waste. 

and thats impossible with no transfer items as you look for.

• Like 3

One of the wonderful things about SL is that it has it's own economy.  It offers people the chance to learn a skill, or use a skill they already have, to build, create,  start a business make things others might want. Use your talents to host in a club, become a model for stores or events.   It also offers a load of fee stuff for those who are a bit short of Lindens and have not figured out how to make their own way in SL, try a search for free items.    As has been noted above pretty much everything (big name brand products) you are looking for are no transfer so you will either have to find a way to pay for it or find a free shop and take what is offered there.  And what ever you do, do not take to begging for lindens in group chats..  As you can probably tell, most folks here take a dim view of beggars.   I do not see your post as begging exactly but a post from a noobie who hasn't yet learned the ropes.  

• Like 3

There are lots of free things of all kinds in SL including some mesh heads and bodies. You just need to do some research. This is a big reason why so many people think newbies immediately asking for expensive things feels more like just begging.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Tazzie Tuque said:

I do not see your post as begging exactly but a post from a noobie who hasn't yet learned the ropes.  

That!

@Metalbarbie

Altamura gives a way a quit good mesh body for 1 L$. Try that and see if you like it. Not much to loose.
(And I can show you how to make some L$, if need be)

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.