Login issues

FannaFoster

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Few days ago SL happened to have some login issues like disconnects, login errors or were unable to load Marketplace at times.

People from Linden Labs said they fixed the problem, but it is still happening to me and that stresses me out a lot.

Whenever I try to log in back after disconnecting from long time online, it never let me to log in back or sometimes the viewer crashes at log in or pops up a windows that says "error - already loging in"

so, whats happening? I just want to log in back to keep interacting and talking with my friends :(

Edited by FannaFoster

54 minutes ago, FannaFoster said:

Few days ago SL happened to have some login issues like disconnects, login errors or were unable to load Marketplace at times.

People from Linden Labs said they fixed the problem, but it is still happening to me and that stresses me out a lot.

Whenever I try to log in back after disconnecting from long time online, it never let me to log in back or sometimes the viewer crashes at log in or pops up a windows that says "error - already loging in"

so, whats happening? I just want to log in back to keep interacting and talking with my friends :(

Did you try the fixes suggested at the time like resetting your modem?

1 hour ago, FannaFoster said:

Have you attempted to log in to a different location. On your log in screen, there is an option to change your log in location. Type in Hissel and see if you can log in there. Worth a try maybe. 

2 hours ago, FannaFoster said:

https://secondlife-status.statuspage.io/incidents/gkgmr30kwvdt

(From last week, but it sounds like you have the same issue.)

We are aware that some Residents may be having problems logging back into Second Life. When the login fails, they receive the following error message: "Login failed. Account already logging in." Our engineers are digging into the issue.

If this is happening to you, here's a few things to try:

* Wait five minutes and try again
* Restart your modem, and try again.

If the issue still persists after trying these two things, please contact our support team for assistance.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FannaFoster said:

Try this page: https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/login_fail

For more troubleshooting help this is the FS wiki which is chock full of goodies to help: https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/firestorm_troubleshooting 

All of the fixes that work for FS work for other viewers, although there will be some differences in the menus in the different TPV viewers and the SL viewer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.