Relieved!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

32 minutes ago, Caitlin Tobias said:

Every week I check this section, to see if someone is missing me.
It never is the case. I guess this is a good thing!

Your forum profile tells me, you had a break from september to january.  Can i miss you in retrospect?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 7 months later...
10 hours ago, Lancewae Barrowstone said:

Where is Caitlin!?  I miss her.

Oh well, I can always take a lonely walk along the cliff edge again, where the sod crumbles beneath my steps and just maybe I'll be taken over this time by some errant gust of wind, or a crumbling avalanche down to the rocky crags and my forlorn despair finally removed!

Step back from the edge and calm down. Caitlin was logged in two days ago.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2020 at 1:44 AM, Lancewae Barrowstone said:

Where is Caitlin!?  I miss her.

Oh well, I can always take a lonely walk along the cliff edge again, where the sod crumbles beneath my steps and just maybe I'll be taken over this time by some errant gust of wind, or a crumbling avalanche down to the rocky crags and my forlorn despair finally removed!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Where are all the original people of SL I met when I first started SL like Damanios Thetan, Hartio Witherspoon, Shepra Zapata, Nick Rhodes, Arwen Eusabio, and countless others. Why does it say im  a Newbie to SL? I started 2004 and this isnt the first I posted in SL.

Edited by luminye Onizuka

On 9/9/2020 at 7:48 PM, luminye Onizuka said:

Where are all the original people of SL I met when I first started SL like Damanios Thetan, Hartio Witherspoon, Shepra Zapata, Nick Rhodes, Arwen Eusabio, and countless others. Why does it say im  a Newbie to SL? I started 2004 and this isnt the first I posted in SL.

They maybe lost their passwords,just left Secondlife or use their alts (with that people not always search for old original friends . 

people always search for old friends, thats because we care about them. You cant say they dont, because you only speak for one person and not for others. I learned long time ago, its better to stick with one avatar to play instead of making many. Some people might think those that do that have a slight multiple personality disorder, we surely dont want that.

Edited by luminye Onizuka

On 9/9/2020 at 8:48 AM, luminye Onizuka said:

Why does it say im  a Newbie to SL? I started 2004 and this isnt the first I posted in SL.

Do you mean, why is your forum post count so low?  They've changed forum software at least 3 times since 2006, and I think our post counts get set to zero every time they start out with a new software provider.  Perhaps this is the first you've posted in the current incarnation of the forum software?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.