Earn Linden as a Linden Hunter!

AmyNevilly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Why work a job at all?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Linden-Hunter-HUD-Earn-Linden-by-hunting-for-coins/2265556

The Linden Hunt is a fantastic way to earn linden, particularly if you're new to Second Life. it's also a great gateway to explore lots of different places!

To see the coins at work visit the HQ at

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Business%20Park/113/134/27

It's so easy. Here's the steps:

1) Wear this HUD. It should appear on your screen and you can reposition it how you like by right clicking and selecting edit.

2) Click on "Show me random coin location". You'll see a link appear in your local chat. Click the link and then click teleport.

3) Search the location for coins. They are likely to be nearby and may either be hidden or in full view. If you can't find any more coins just click again for another random location.

Well, here are the values of coins:

- Scrap 0.05L Coins

- Iron 0.1L Coins

- Bronze 0.2L Coins

- Silver 0.5L Coins

- Gold 1L Coins

There are hundreds of locations that provide coins. I think its something like 100,000L available to players at the moment and quickly growing. So theoretically you could get 100,000L :matte-motes-kiss:

It is fun to run around like headless chickens and clicking on these spinning coin icons, then testing our elementary math skills.

I haven't earned much yet, since there was a lot of people doing it with me and the lag was very annoying as well.

I didn't try to tp to other areas, I mostly stayed on the island, finding only iron coins so far

• 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.