From Caspervend sys to MP store - HOW?

Emeline Thibedeau

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Never done Caspervend as I'm on MP strictly right now (hoping for in-world store at some point) but how I do my thing is I make a copy for every folder/box planned for selling before dropping it into the MP listing on the viewer. 

Under Avatar in your viewer, there is 'Marketplace Listings' where you drop your object/folder in for selling on MP. 

It WILL take that folder, no matter the permissions. So make a copy or two beforehand to keep it on hand.

Again, have no experience with caspervend, so unsure how to go about getting things out of it... Just make sure you ALWAYS have a copy or two on hand before dropping it into Caspervends or MP dropbox listing.

1 hour ago, Pamela Galli said:

It is a page full of links to how to link mp and casper vendors

It's all about linking the caspervend listing and sales reports to existing MP listing, so to automate redeliveries and have a general sales report that account for Casper and MP together, nothing more. MP listings need to be made manually one by one, separately. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, OptimoMaximo said:

It's all about linking the caspervend listing and sales reports to existing MP listing, so to automate redeliveries and have a general sales report that account for Casper and MP together, nothing more. MP listings need to be made manually one by one, separately. 

yes i've created the ANS for it if that's what you mean.

2 hours ago, Emeline Thibedeau said:

yes i've created the ANS for it if that's what you mean.

Right, that's the only connection possible between Caspervend and MP. Your items need to be packed and listed manually on MP, the ANS will take care of their name matching, sales tracking and redelivery only. Caspervend won't automatically list your items on MP for you. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jules Catlyn said:

You can "connect" MP to Caspervend for administrative purposes like tracking sales and provide redelivery but you will have to setup your products on MP just like you would if you did not own Caspervend. It only works one way. 

This knowledge base article gives more info

Ahhhh ok....wow wish there was better way, ah well :) thanks a bunch!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.