Will we see a a new LH theme the 13th February?

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1492 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am thinking that the person (forgive me, I was scrolling on my email so didn't note the name) who was speculating about London, might be onto something. I originally thought that, with London City being in existence, they might not but they already did houseboats which are available to rent at London City. In my opinion, LL did the houseboats better, so it is not a criticism. 

I also thought about the person who mentioned fisherman's cottages. Years ago (the boom years), unless I am going mad, I think LL had an office in Brighton. I don't think we have had a virtual Brighton in world for a few years now unless I have missed it (possible). That would be very cool. 

• Like 2

The Moles have been working their butt off with all the stuff we see, so I can only imagine how much they are pushing on the stuff we can't yet see.   While I would guess that tomorrow is more likely than any time this weekend, since there are still almost 2 full weeks of Expo left, I still wouldn't be totally surprised if it was later this coming week.  I imagine that at the very least they would want the Expo reveal to be out no later than this coming Friday, so that folks have the entire next weekend to look things over. With many people working during the week days, I'd guess that Expo traffic is higher on the weekends.  So if they can't get the reveal done before next weekend, that is definitely going to limit the exposure, as there just won't be as much traffic during the last week of the event.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Malayaa said:

I figure,  the earlier the homes are displayed at the Expo, the more exposure (and premium signups), so they are probably still finishing their work..I hope  the team got the weekend off...

Yes, I would do it tomorrow if it were mine to do, lol.  And if I were the ACS, I would like them to do it before the last week of the expo, in hopes that the reveal generates a little more traffic through the ACS regions as well.   Presumably, the reveal region itself was completed quite some time ago.

Moles are contractors, so I would imagine that they can often work at their own convenience.  Missy is landscaping in the new Vic regions as I type.  However, I haven't noticed anyone up in SSP1001-1035 (which we've been assuming is their new theme work area) this weekend. 

As of now, not one prim has been planted in the 8 new regions they created last week, SSPE1063-1070.

Hmmm.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Moles are contractors, so I would imagine that they can often work at their own convenience.  Missy is landscaping in the new Vic regions as I type.  However, I haven't noticed anyone up in SSP1001-1035 (which we've been assuming is their new theme work area) this weekend. 

Moles have been working a LOT over in the new (we think new theme) area of SSP.  So perhaps as someone said they are trying to get the new themes ready to coincide with the reveal.   But agreed, earlier may have been better. It has been VERY EMPTY over there.  

2 hours ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

I am thinking that the person (forgive me, I was scrolling on my email so didn't note the name) who was speculating about London, might be onto something. I originally thought that, with London City being in existence, they might not but they already did houseboats which are available to rent at London City. In my opinion, LL did the houseboats better, so it is not a criticism. 

I also thought about the person who mentioned fisherman's cottages. Years ago (the boom years), unless I am going mad, I think LL had an office in Brighton. I don't think we have had a virtual Brighton in world for a few years now unless I have missed it (possible). That would be very cool. 

Dock street flats, wharf flats and city lofts would be a thing for me. 

I am not sure how they would do it. Houses that's empty, only an elevator up to the top floor? The landscaping would be city streets with building facades.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rufferta said:

I went to investigate the 'clue' someone mentioned. If this is a true clue we should be very afraid.

And this is the baby.

Filters -TOR Subtleties/Pirate's Dream.

smallabouttreefiddy.jpg

This was what made me think of dragons... wishful thinking at that. I had a house on Levity when it was released. 

I decided to see what was up at Millbank, the potential vendor region, and I noticed that the Victorian train station had disappeared. The tracks and handcar were still there though. Plus a few creatures were roaming about ...

Millbank200223.thumb.png.403d6667b3e2c0a4e15a848c5f5bcd56.png

Given where these goats and camels stereotypically like to hang out, I'm thinking that the next themes we see may be desert tents or huts, and either farmhouses or mountain cabins.

Midnight at the Oasis via the Orient Express anyone?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Some newness over at the Expo.  Looks like "someone" thinks today is the day. Of course we don't KNOW that THEY KNOW - LOL.   But "Soon" TM maybe. Looks like a landing point though. Currently you end up in the water if you click on the map (that's not new) so setting a landing point might be a good idea.  

image.thumb.png.85ffd08abf88005c59510b4401093555.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tree house would be interesting. Lots of trees by the looks of it though. Perhaps they are like some kind of cabin, or at least more rural setting like the camper environments, with no proper roads and lots of greenery.  I'm wondering if the style is a variation on the themes we've had already i.e. they've taken the traditional or victorian, and modified it to create a slightly different theme rather than do anything radically different. 

1771360887_Patachhint2.thumb.JPG.dec056a541f4947a41a6f9377606fb8d.JPG

Is that a snowy evergreen in the distance, right above the paint shelf?  Lots of evergreens out there.

There's a deck outside the door.  If this is a 2nd floor door to a deck, hooray!  The shape of the ceiling kinda says Chalet to me.

And there's a bevel on the windows, nice but not terribly ornate.  But doesn't look like a "modern" house, agreed, Marianne.  Oh and lol at the ACS:

ACS_002.png

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

45 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

1771360887_Patachhint2.thumb.JPG.dec056a541f4947a41a6f9377606fb8d.JPG

Is that a snowy evergreen in the distance, right above the paint shelf?  Lots of evergreens out there.

There's a deck outside the door.  If this is a 2nd floor door to a deck, hooray!  The shape of the ceiling kinda says Chalet to me.

And there's a bevel on the windows, nice but not terribly ornate.  But doesn't look like a "modern" house, agreed, Marianne.  Oh and lol at the ACS:

ACS_002.png

the cooler of cold beer was MY idea!  lol

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1492 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.