Unpopular opinions

Bree Giffen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1548 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Maggots in cheeses and larvae in kernels
Blutwurst, black puddings, and squid that's nocturnal
Chocolate ants and fried wasps with their stings
These are a few of my Horrible Things!

When you're starving,
Or expiring,
When your pants are loose...
Break up rotten logs for some Horrible Things
And eat 'em, you silly goose!

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

On 1/21/2020 at 10:48 AM, Bree Giffen said:

Hey all, let's post our potentially unpopular opinions! What could go wrong?

Anyways, my opinion is that there are too many beautiful avatars and it dilutes the beauty in SL. I think most people need to make themselves more plain looking or ugly so that my avatar will be the fairest of all. 🥴

Glad to oblige, visit my profile photo 👁👄👁

I wore that to a scary party, with a supposedly scary mask with blinking eyes over it...”Ooh, very spooky Fauve, now time to unmask....”

muahaha...sometimes it’s worse when the mask comes off!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, OptimoMaximo said:

This isn't unpopular 😜

How about this one: human avatars are boring and all look the same. Much better wearing monsters, creatures and whatevers of sorts. 

Let’s just say that a few people weren’t amused at that party. Which of course had the opposite effect on me! 🤣😂😅

I love my pretty human avatars but I equally like my weird dolls, skeletons of several kinds and in the last year, often really enjoy wearing an alpha and just ‘being’ a variety of animals instead of just attaching them as pets.

17 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I don't hate ketchup..I just can't have it on the breakfast table.. it's just too early for it to be on there..hehehehehe

OMG yes! LOL I prefer Hunts Katsup rather than the Heinze - the Hunts is less too sweet. I suspect Heinze is targeting little kids with their recipe. As for ke-tsiup (there is tomato version also) - think of it as Ketchup, but less sweet and more "tangy". Ke-tsiup is beer to ketchup's cocacola LOL :)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

OMG yes! LOL I prefer Hunts Katsup rather than the Heinze - the Hunts is less too sweet. I suspect Heinze is targeting little kids with their recipe. As for ke-tsiup (there is tomato version also) - think of it as Ketchup, but less sweet and more "tangy". Ke-tsiup is beer to ketchup's cocacola LOL :)

If you want to try a really good sauce..I mean if you haven't tried it already..

Tiger sauce is just amazing.. it's good at the table and on the grill or stove or to bake with.. It's one of my favorites.. it's not a hot sauce or a ketchup..

It's kind of it's own thing,but oh is it good and really enhances recipes as well as good for dashing on things like burgers and stuff..

tryme-B078P12JCN-500x500.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

If you want to try a really good sauce..I mean if you haven't tried it already..

Tiger sauce is just amazing.. it's good at the table and on the grill or stove or to bake with.. It's one of my favorites.. it's not a hot sauce or a ketchup..

It's kind of it's own thing,but oh is it good and really enhances recipes as well as good for dashing on things like burgers and stuff..

Yes, yes! Welcome to my world! Hahaha!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1548 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.