Premium Houses & Land

Geoff Quinnell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi

I am looking to possibly upgrade to premium, but the housing and land seems a little confusing... to me at least.

A friend (premium) has a home on a 1024sqm plot with a "Traditional" home and approx 350 prims, but when I looked at what I could get by going premium, all I see are 512 sqm plots and 175 prims, and some, not so good looking homes.

Have the houses and land allocations changed?

Thanks for any help offered.

Geoff

i'd reccomend to read this thread , some of the sticky ones at top of this section, and of course many others in this section, you'll find most likely answers on all your current and future questions about the LH. Something to keep in mind is that the new LH only appear as available to pick, if there are free ones ... there's a shortage of some themes, so won't show.. and if they do... be fast because there are many people trying to get one.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2

What you’ve been seeing are the campers, which are the type of Linden home that’s most available at the moment. Unfortunately, you’ve missed the *mass* release of the Victorian houses in December - but more are being built, as are more of the Traditional style houses, both of which are on larger plots with the full 351 prim allowance. Only a small number of these are likely to be released at a time, but people also abandon them, adding more to the pool of available houses. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Geoff Quinnell said:

Thank you for the replies... so I presume the best route is to first, upgrade, then be in place to move when the right home/land comes up... be it new or an abandoned one?

Cheers

Yes you just have to upgrade and try to get a new home.

Also here is another great thread with lots of tips:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.