can I make items on 1+ accounts?

Miyuo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1548 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a store on this account and i was wondering if i could use another account for another store as well ?

But, could only one account have the lindens be transfered to USD ?

If I file the stuff that needs to be filed, etc, including no third party content, not a gacha reseller, or anything against TOS in my stores but 100% original. Is it possible i could do that ?

I was planning to own two stores and have that be done for two stores only. I'm not sure if its illegal to do that on secondlife or not, or recommended at all. Taking careful steps 😃

Edited by Miyuo

4 answers to this question

You can only have one Marketplace store with your Miyuo account, but you can certainly open a second store if you have another account.  That is a very good reason for having a second account (an alt).  Each account would then have its own store, and you could transfer money from one to the other any time you want to.  Another possibility is to open an in-world store.  You could do that as Miyuo or as your alt.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

You can only have one Marketplace store with your Miyuo account, but you can certainly open a second store if you have another account.  That is a very good reason for having a second account (an alt).  Each account would then have its own store, and you could transfer money from one to the other any time you want to.  Another possibility is to open an in-world store.  You could do that as Miyuo or as your alt.

aah okay! for reassurance, i could transfer the money from one account to another? although, if i wanted to sell through lindex for money, is that also allowed? To transfer and then sell? or i cannot do that? 

@Miyuo,

Each account is treated as a separate "person".  You can transfer $L from one account to the other, just like you would tip another resident or give them money.  Either or both accounts can buy and sell $L on the LindEx.  You can, for example, have two separate Marketplace stores, one for each of your accounts.  Let's call them Miyuo and MiyuoTwo.  Then, once a month, you could transfer any money earned by your MiyuoTwo account to your Miyuo account.  Then you could sell those $L for $USD, and transfer the $USD to your PayPal account.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1548 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.