Can you help me find this hairstyle?

Ivanova Shostakovich

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've performed an exhaustive search, both in the marketplace and in-world for a hairstyle used in a marketplace makeup listing. It's a very short, punky style. It can be seen here:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Oceane-Mistress-Make-ups-Mega-Pack-Omega/10210153

I'm planning to contact the owner of the listing, and would appreciate it if anyone here familiar with it could let me know.

Thanks for your time.

sorry I am pretty sure I have not seen anything like that in my travels around SL..  but by all means contacting the owner of the listing in MP is probably a good idea,  I know I have done that before when I can't find something I have been looking for..  and most times I get the reply I am hoping for.. Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I've performed an exhaustive search, both in the marketplace and in-world for a hairstyle used in a marketplace makeup listing. It's a very short, punky style. It can be seen here:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Oceane-Mistress-Make-ups-Mega-Pack-Omega/10210153

I'm planning to contact the owner of the listing, and would appreciate it if anyone here familiar with it could let me know.

Thanks for your time.

I don't know about that specific style - but I feel like that look can easily be accomplished with one of the men's styles from DOUX or even Stealthic accompanied by a nice hair-base...

It does look very similar to DOUX's "Ricky" style (I'm actually pretty sure this is it...) or Stealthic's "Haunting" style...

DOUXRicky.JPG

StealthicHaunting.JPG

*** Also, I know this isn't exactly what you asked for but .Shi has some incredible punk-rock/edgier hair styles if you're looking for something a little more adventurous:

.Shi.JPG

Edited by Sofia Gray
Wanted to add a note about .Shi
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.