I’m curious how many of you posting here are actually still active in SL?

Fauve Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, KanryDrago said:

I was about to reply and was typing then checked out the op's profile then changed my answer rather than just not bothering, she is one of those my picks override tos people and therefore a complete one of chaucers favourite words about female anatomy so left a snarky response

I’m not sure what in my picks gives you the idea I do or would want to ‘override the TOS’ but you can of course reply as you please. 

I log in at least once a week to pay my rent and stare with dread at my inventory for 30 seconds. Does that count?

Actually, last night I went dancing at a club I like and had a good time. Otherwise, I'm fairly sick of 'shopping' and would like to explore SL socially a bit more...as my RL becomes more stable this year.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

I’m curious how many of you posting here are actually still active in SL?
And if you don’t log in to SL anymore, why you still post here or on other SL/virtual world based forums?

I move on from forums if I have left the platform they support - not doing so would just cause me to be unable to fully move past something. My experience in third party forums for platforms is they end up over time having a notable number of people who were forced out of the platform and have some grievance they can't manage to move past. They then end up bringing a lot of negativity to things.

I'm in SL almost daily.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TDD123 said:

?

I gather most who post their photo's in the threads made for that can be excluded from the list of those not logging in anymore.

Though to be honest, there are days I log into SL, just to get pictures to post here.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I have said this before, but I work grave yards,  12 hours a night,  I have no social life,  so basically 12 years I've been in SL,  active in SL,  I'm going to remain in SL.   it's my only social outlet.  nothing tends to be open and nobody is really around this town when I'm up normally.   

• Like 4

I really understand why someone would ask this question. Back in the old days some of the most prolific of posters never or rarely bothered to go inworld.  I have gone through periods of time when I was really depressed and simply didn't have the energy to log inworld, but I could follow the forum and joke and banter with people. It actually helped my mood to do that. I have taken big breaks from SL, both in the Forums/Feed and logging in. When I came back to the Forums, relatively recently, I still wasn't logging in to SL. Now I'm inworld daily. I'm sure I'll continue the cycle.

• Like 5

I'm online most days, some of you I have met either when I been working or out shopping and admit some of you I did fan girl over! :) I was active earlier because I had host set and was online for few after talking to my friends.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.