Locked Items? [FIXED]

ChyeWolf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4159 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

If what Peewee says is a different thing, the perhaps a bit more information on what the problem is could be added.

(This is not really a comment on your suggestion, Peewee, but the comment filed does not show on the OP. It only show on the answers to the OP. (This comment business is still confusing, and not working right...))

(EDIT. Actually, the comment field showed after I saved this comment... :matte-motes-confused: But I'll leave it like this....)

- Luc -

@ Luc, It is a bug, the permalinks on the OP comments make them hide. If you need to reopen them, just delete the end part of the URL that says something like comment-id/3672#M3672 (with diff numbers obviously). I did report it, but as Comments are going anyway I don`t think it will be fixed before then.

I never noticed that it happened coming from the latest posts page, although I have noticed there's nothing new :). You know, I thought about it, and I've actually stopped noticing quirks like this one that is difficult to decide whether they are bugs or (strange) features. I tend to think 'wierd' and then look for a link or button that shows me what I want to see.

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4159 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.