SL things you're glad don't exist IRL

lucagrabacr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

100% agree. It is embarrassing to stand there, trying to remember why is this person talking to me? We worked together 10 years ago? Went to school together?

When I first created my Farcebook account, I had quite a few people from high school ask to connect.  Most of them I either couldn't recall at all, or didn't recall being someone I wanted to ever speak to again.  My answer was always some variation of, "if we weren't friends then, and we haven't spoken in 20 years., why would I wish to connect now?".  Fortunately I figured out after a while that I could just ignore them, because apparently telling someone you don't wish to be fake internet friends is considered rude.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Tolya Ugajin said:

When I first created my Farcebook account, I had quite a few people from high school ask to connect.  Most of them I either couldn't recall at all, or didn't recall being someone I wanted to ever speak to again.  My answer was always some variation of, "if we weren't friends then, and we haven't spoken in 20 years., why would I wish to connect now?".  Fortunately I figured out after a while that I could just ignore them, because apparently telling someone you don't wish to be fake internet friends is considered rude.

^^ This -- every single bit of it.  At least I'm not the only one.

*sigh*

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tolya Ugajin said:

Accepted every one of those damn things and then remembered that I literally hate them all after about a day and deleted them. 

Felt good.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Accepted every one of those damn things and then remembered that I literally hate them all after about a day and deleted them. 

Felt good.

Revenge is sweet

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Basically, revenge is ice cream.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Those 'sexy' AOs (don't even know how to refer to them) some female and male wear. Girls wearing them look like contorsionists about to break their hips, and some guys look like a rusty wardrobe that has been underwater for too long, like we don't have machos enough in RL 

Edited by Elena Core
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

In RL they're called burglar alarms and can't TP you to your home location

That would be great!  Burglar alarms that teleport them home so their Momma can woop them!

On 1/21/2020 at 8:29 AM, Tolya Ugajin said:

I avoid Fakebook like the plague.

• Like 3

On 1/19/2020 at 4:58 AM, Jackson Redstar said:

vampires, monsters and furries 

Furries kinda do exist irl.

But a few hours of wearing those costumes,i just want to take off the costume.

Edited by Axelfoxthefoxyfluff
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

Translation: We are swapping out the hamsters.

Maybe, sometimes, RL needs new hamsters too.  Or, I had to reboot a $40,000 router to fix two VoIP phones.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.