SL things you're glad don't exist IRL

lucagrabacr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

It says that symptoms include fever, severe headache, vomiting, nausea, confusion, loss of balance and seizures. I thought that was pretty par for the course after reading a Gor novel.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

This thread confuses me greatly. Most of the things you folks don't want happening in RL would be fantastic if they did. I love the absurdity of SL, particularly since it's not harmful. Going suddenly naked in public would be no big deal, as almost everyone would have had that same experience. Bumping into people while flying would be like bumping into them while walking. Nobody would get hurt, you'd laugh over the collision, possibly floating mid-air for a short chat as you do.

What's wrong with you people?!

I imagine it happening just to me... Not all the others. 😓

On 1/18/2020 at 7:18 PM, Tolya Ugajin said:

On the other hand, I terribly wish we could click on people and read their profiles, and our notes about them, and see their names in bubbles over their heads (I'm horrible with names).  Just not sure how "clicking" would work ;)

100% agree. It is embarrassing to stand there, trying to remember why is this person talking to me? We worked together 10 years ago? Went to school together?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.