Kitten Kaos

train station rez zones, please?

So, I've so fallen in love with camping in SL that I had one of my alts actually give up her HB for a camper and I lucked into one in The Beaten Path near the train station :D  I know other train stations I've seen are rez enabled and I wondered if we could have a rez zone for all the stations or is that logistically not feasible; please @Patch Linden ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fushichou Mfume said:

I agree it would be nice to see a rez zone near that station!

Be fun to take a train trip that transitions to  a road or scooter trip before ending with a swim/ picnic ;)

2 hours ago, Kitten Kaos said:

So, I've so fallen in love with camping in SL that I had one of my alts actually give up her HB for a camper and I lucked into one in The Beaten Path near the train station :D  I know other train stations I've seen are rez enabled and I wondered if we could have a rez zone for all the stations or is that logistically not feasible; please @Patch Linden ?

From a post that Abnor did way back when, if the region is already built out and released, then they may or may not be able to add a rez zone.  It depends on how much LI they left available because they have to allow for every plot on the region to rez the highest LI home and then still have enough LI left to cover the rezzing of items.  That was the general gist of it, anyway.

• Like 2