NEW LIVE MUSIC VENUE COMING SOON! HIGHER GROUND MUSIC MAGAZINE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There are so many exciting things happening at HIGHER GROUND MUSIC MAGAZINE I hardly know where to start!

First up, let me tell you about  why this venue was created. I have been writing A BLOG since 2012 to support musicians not just in SL but RL also. I took a nice long break to deal with RL, but now I am back and HGMM is stronger and better than ever :) I interview musicians who stream their music into SL, but also RL musicians, sitting down face to face with them and hearing them play in person. The live music community is a marvelous one to be a part of. I have met some very talented individuals and made life long friends! My blog is shared on Facebook and Twitter and it is written on the Blogger platform. I wanted to take it a step further and create a place where those I interview can come and perform so YOU could hear them first hand. HGMM is  unlike any venue you've been to. It's not a "club" scene. It has a feel of sophistication and it's casual atmosphere is a great place to meet up with friends and just hang out and chat, even when there is no event. I purchase only the best dance scripts and I spare no expense to make HGMM THE place to  be! You SHOULD know though that events won't be taking place as often as most venues either. I have a very busy RL schedule so events will be held about twice a month with only the BEST that SL has to offer. You will want to be sure and join our group so you don't miss a show!! HGMM PROFILE You can teleport right into the club at any time and click the group joiner board located between Stage A and Stage B, or if your groups are full... slap that subscribe-omatic just below it :) HGMM VENUE LOCATION     (https://world.secondlife.com/group/bb3564bb-ba26-ec0c-c0e0-ee651441fc02?lang=en-US)

The GRAND OPENING is on Feb. 8 at 5pm SLT (8pm EST) with AcousticEnergy Nitely followed by AMFORTE. Mark your calendars!

Are you interested in earning some Linden? Well, it so happens that I am hiring both journalists/photographers as well as a club manager and hostess.

(I prefer experienced please. You need to know how to add to calendars and book musicians, send out notices and create notecards, etc.)

As always, when you visit any venue or musician event, please leave them a little linden. It really does go a long way to keeping these places open for our entertainment!

I'd like to thank SL for including HGMM in the SL Community of Bloggers!

HGMM PROMO PIC.jpg

reading1_030.jpg

reading1_039.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.