linden Dollars

CHERRYxxDRAGON

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, SassyCherryBlossom said:

I bought some Linden Dollars two days ago.. said 1 day delivery.... I never got them. what can i do? or how do i have someone look into it for me? thank you

nearly 99.9 % sure you placed a limit buy order, wanting to buy L$ at a specific rate.
If the rate you set is unreasonable high, the order will fill never, or at least a lot later than predicted, all orders that are better will go before yours.

You can cancel the order at your account page, click the manage button and go to open orders to cancel it.
Limit buy will only be usefull if you know how currency markets operate
for most residents, and for sure lower amounts a direct market buy will be best option.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SassyCherryBlossom said:

I did the Best  Rate buy.. 

As Alwin mentioned, if you don't receive the lindens in an acceptable time for you, go ahead and cancel the order, and then do a Market Rate buy.  (When you cancel an order, the money you paid should go into your USD balance, and that will be used first when making a Market Rate buy.)  A Market Rate buy should complete right away without a waiting period.

The time frames for Best Rate buy are just estimates - it's an exchange, and depends on who is selling how much at which rate, as to how soon a particular best rate market buy will be filled (some may never be filled, based on the number of lindens per dollar being requested).  Best Rate buys can be useful when doing large purchases, but you also need to know how to choose a reasonable buy rate, and also be willing to wait a bit for the buy request to be filled.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.