question on security bot for parcel

michelogi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If I add a security bot on my parcel, which teleports the avatar in 15 secs, is it possible for me to get notified who entered my parcel also? I know a greeter can do that, but can it be done by a security bot and if so can you give me the link of it?

My another question is is it possible to get a greeter which does not show on area search menu when somebody tries to search it. I know it can be done invisible but I want one that disappears on area search as well

I don't know if its the right forum to post this please move it in the right place if its not, thank you!

19 minutes ago, michelogi said:

No not an avatar. Just a tool, is there a existing product already made for that?

Like an orb or something

The way to find out is to search in the Marketplace or post in the Wanted forum.  If you want someone to create a custom script for you, post in the InWorld Employment forum.  Creating a script to tell you who visits is very easy. Creating one to make your object not show up on Area Search is impossible, but you can certainly make it difficult to find.  The easiest way, perhaps, is to just name it "Object" so that it looks like all the other "Objects" in the region.  Just be sure that YOU have a way to identify it.  :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.