Jump to content

Recommended Posts

No, what you need to do is close out your browser and take a few hundred steps back. You're getting worked up over other user's opinions - many from experience - of a "game system" within Second Life.

All the while doing the exact opposite of your stated reasoning for even starting this thread.

I'll be clear on that last part: You are not helping whatsoever in changing anyone's mind concerning Bloodlines and are, in fact, making that image worse.

Enough. Step away.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

200.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

Dude I never said vamps are real. All I say is people hate in sl fr people just because are vampires. I need to explain again that this is so much complicated than they think. Before some ages some stuff happen they made a decision we all deserve to be judged the same. They don't even know what they stand for. Half blame the rp. Others say it isn't. Both agree we are all evil. All I say is not all people all the same. And they make a joke try to twist what I say to prove me wrong and keep hating people they don't even met.  

Also I'm bloodline player. And I'm not a dude. You technical called me ashold 😂

I haven't called you dude. I'm not a guy so if you don't want me calling you dude, don't call me dude.

You don't need to explain anything to me. I was here when all that crap went down. I was one of the people who got drug into it without my consent or knowledge. I experienced what you are attempting to say never happened. 

Invalidating other people's experiences is not the way to redeem BL in the eyes of the people who have been abused by it.

I've never said you or BL was evil. Never even used the word until just now. I never said I hate the people who play BL either. You keep throwing false accusations around hoping something will stick. That's not working out too well for you. But hey, if this is the hill you want to die on, by all means do so. I won't stand in your way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

No, what you need to do is close out your browser and take a few hundred steps back. You're getting worked up over other user's opinions - many from experience - of a "game system" within Second Life.

All the while doing the exact opposite of your stated reasoning for even starting this thread.

I'll be clear on that last part: You are not helping whatsoever in changing anyone's mind concerning Bloodlines and are, in fact, making that image worse.

Enough. Step away.

Honey. How about close the post and go a mile from the pc. With all the respect witch fr is becoming lesser and lesser with the time passes I don't care about the bloodlines that much. When I see people hating me I return the same. I never said I came to advertise bloodlines or any game. I see lies and I spoke what the truth is. You don't have a sl soul. Nothing of this claims they Try so hard is really make sense. I know wth I say with proofs about. And u speak about gays and wrong comparison. I used an example based on hate. Call it bad taste. Call it what u love it wasn't against them. I see hate and racism and blindness. I try explain and they prefer to moke and joke. What makes u think anything u said to me make sense at all. I didn't came to prove anything. I came to answer some stuff I see days now and some lies about something I'm part of it everyday. I don't care if u like it or hate it. That's ur decision. But making a asumption based on whatever they throw don't Gina work either.

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone else kind of ‘hearing’ OP’s posts in a weird sort of Jar Jar Binks ‘voice’?  Or just me...perhaps I just need to go have lunch...

Meesa a vampire, and yousa  know dat wesa aren’t all mighty bad peoples, yesa it’s true, disa fact...
 but it’s really a bad shame dat wesa getsa treated so bad by da people who don’t getsa our big and important message, right, so i’m just hair to tell yous these tings...

4128BCB7-5FD8-4D2F-AD3D-5BA399950C5B.jpeg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not bothered to read the prior pages of this thread as it is rather useless in this case ... and your responses on the last page or so along with your most recent response to me shows that I was quite right to ignore the bulk of it.

I don't care what you've said in this thread, I don't care what you believe your reasoning is.

What you "see" does not exist - period.

You can step away or you can continue to act the way you're acting. Your choice.

Good day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just WOW!   I wandered in here a little while ago to see what could possibly make a thread that started four hours ago rack up 150 posts. I've had a few friends flirt with Bloodlines over the past 13 years, but I've ignored it myself. It has always looked to me like sort of a silly game.  The OP's ramblings this morning haven't done much to change my mind.  I have to agree with Solar. The OP's certainly not helping to improve the Bloodlines image.  

The First Law of Holes: "Don't step into one."

The Second Law Of Holes: "If you find yourself in one, stop digging."

The Third Law Of Holes: "If you really must keep digging, don't throw the dirt into the wind."

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Can we just get Van Helsing in here, please? 

 

hor-drac3.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I haven't called you dude. I'm not a guy so if you don't want me calling you dude, don't call me dude.

You don't need to explain anything to me. I was here when all that crap went down. I was one of the people who got drug into it without my consent or knowledge. I experienced what you are attempting to say never happened. 

Invalidating other people's experiences is not the way to redeem BL in the eyes of the people who have been abused by it.

I've never said you or BL was evil. Never even used the word until just now. I never said I hate the people who play BL either. You keep throwing false accusations around hoping something will stick. That's not working out too well for you. But hey, if this is the hill you want to die on, by all means do so. I won't stand in your way.

Oh now u became unit. Good. Cause when this dude acused me for rp and bands and blindles.  U was kinda didn't saw it either. Do I look I care. I said what I had to said. And what I said especially about the souls and the bites was 100% on point. Why the ***** still making a great subject about it it's beyond me. They love this. They can easily stop posting and this dies. But as u see they prefer trying to make me go away. I came here to speak about some stuff. This post is about this stuff. We can discuss ir if they like or they can leave the post. Not the opposite.  

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really understand bloodlines any more than I understand Gor.......

But a couple of weeks ago, the minute I tp'd into a sandbox, I got a bite request.

Obviously I refused, but in a sandbox?? Really?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Is anyone else kind of ‘hearing’ OP’s posts in a weird sort of Jar Jar Binks ‘voice’?  Or just me...perhaps I just need to go have lunch...

Meesa a vampire, and yousa  know dat wesa aren’t all mighty bad peoples, yesa it’s true, disa fact...
 but it’s really a bad shame dat wesa getsa treated so bad by da people who don’t getsa our big and important message, right, so i’m just hair to tell yous these tings...

4128BCB7-5FD8-4D2F-AD3D-5BA399950C5B.jpeg

Good point. My English is bad. Anything about the subject? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Just WOW!   I wandered in here a little while ago to see what could possibly make a thread that started four hours ago rack up 150 posts. I've had a few friends flirt with Bloodlines over the past 13 years, but I've ignored it myself. It has always looked to me like sort of a silly game.  The OP's ramblings this morning haven't done much to change my mind.  I have to agree with Solar. The OP's certainly not helping to improve the Bloodlines image.  

The First Law of Holes: "Don't step into one."

The Second Law Of Holes: "If you find yourself in one, stop digging."

The Third Law Of Holes: "If you really must keep digging, don't throw the dirt into the wind."

I have the willpower. Can I solve any questions? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

Oh now u became unit. Good. Cause when this dude acused me for rp and bands and blindles.  U was kinda didn't saw it either. Do I look I care. I said what I had to said. And what I said especially about the souls and the bites was 100% on point. Why the ***** still making a great subject about it it's beyond me. They love this. They can easily stop posting and this dies. But as u see they prefer trying to make me go away. I came here to speak about some stuff. This post is about this stuff. We can discuss ir if they like or they can leave the post. Not the opposite.  

Were you aware that you've posted to this thread 47 times in approximately 4 hours?

(I had to edit the count because I started this post about a minute ago.)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I don't really understand bloodlines any more than I understand Gor.......

But a couple of weeks ago, the minute I tp'd into a sandbox, I got a bite request.

Obviously I refused, but in a sandbox?? Really?

I got in a sandbox and I met a naked classic avie. In a sandbox? Let's close the whole sl registry system. Noobs are evil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

Oh now u became unit. Good. Cause when this dude acused me for rp and bands and blindles.  U was kinda didn't saw it either. Do I look I care. I said what I had to said. And what I said especially about the souls and the bites was 100% on point. Why the ***** still making a great subject about it it's beyond me. They love this. They can easily stop posting and this dies. But as u see they prefer trying to make me go away. I came here to speak about some stuff. This post is about this stuff. We can discuss ir if they like or they can leave the post. Not the opposite.  

You came hear to speak about something that died 12 years ago. Of course people are trying to shut you up. They're sick of hearing about it after 12 long years. It's been discussed to death. Enough already.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Sam, is that you?

Nah. Not her. Not even close to that kind of unhinged.

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

Were you aware that you've posted to this thread 47 times in approximately 4 hours?

(I had to edit the count because I started this post about a minute ago.)

Yep. I still wait to speak about the subject through and not fight or joke around with someone who don't try to avoid stuff and make 3rd grade jokes. As u see not much luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I don't really understand bloodlines any more than I understand Gor.......

But a couple of weeks ago, the minute I tp'd into a sandbox, I got a bite request.

Obviously I refused, but in a sandbox?? Really?

Some people have no style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Nah. Not her. Not even close to that kind of unhinged.

True. Was more of a joke, due to that weird obsession with convncing people and not seeing when it's futile.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XETERNALXLIGHTX said:

Good point. My English is bad. Anything about the subject? 

It’s not about your language skills, it’s about your lack of comprehension and circular logic, false analogies and the way your storyline quickly devolved. Like Jar Jar’s. 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...