Are you the one???

Kairo Kiyori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1532 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone, 
 I'm sure you're wondering what this is about? Well, I'm looking for someone who is active, and motivated to help run, decorate, and give some ideas with an upcoming Modern day Roleplay sim! If you have experiencing along with some sky rise buildings, apartments, and such for a roleplay sim that is a bonus otherwise no biggy I will get what we need! You will NOT be getting paid right away as you will become a Co-Owner of the sim. I will 100% pay the sim fees, and such! I'm just looking for some creative and motivated people to form a team to help move the process faster! You WILL however get paid once we open and we will discuss this as needed! I'm mainly looking for someone who can help get a Modern Roleplay sim up and running and loves doing this type of stuff! Not someone just doing it for a buck. If you're interested please contact me. I will send you information on the sim theme and what is needed. If you have questions please contact me as well! Thank you ♥

CONTACTS

In world: kuudo Resident
Discord: Ku#0629
 Facebook

Good luck finding the fool to work for free. I think some will only roleplay outside their homes and its more of a rental cash grab estate thingy. With so many sims turning to rentals its hard to get started. I said earlier "fool to work for free" because not many will be going to get out of bed and work for you without at least a 5 - 10K weekly salary.  It takes YEARS to get a sim started and an estate land to be sold/sub parceled and have it rented. You can set it up but many RP sims have come and gone. i don't say you wont find people but you might.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1532 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.