Hello Everyone.  I’ve created a new group in SL for kids and families who want to fly.
This group aims to connect SL child av’s and their parents (when applicable) with airplane pilots, flight attendants, and flight nannies to facilitate the transportation of kids and their families in the air.  Within the group chat, you can seek out airplane rides for yourself (the child), your family, or an Unaccompanied Minor (UM, a child flying without a parent or guardian).  Pilots, flight attendants, and flight nannies can message in the group to provide services as well.  Feel free to join here: https://world.secondlife.com/group/65a97c69-ead0-2cd1-c56b-40e343c33b1c?lang=en-US

This reminds me of the time I was flying on a plane when a child avi got on board with me. We started talking and he said that his Mother was sending him to stay with his Aunt for a while. When the plane landed he said his aunt was going to be late and could I watch him till she got there, I figured why not play along so I said yes. Well it was not long after that, that he started hitting on me. I TPed out and left him all alone to fend for himself.

Sounds like an awesome idea! Like anything, you will get creepy people in all walks of life. I play a child avi and if I only told you about half the times I'd been 'hit on' by by adult men then it would be enough to make your skin crawl. Thankfully that is only a very small minority  of men then though. I would definitely be interested in flying!  

• Thanks 1