Why have I recently received an email notification of a billing problem even though my card is valid

volturi Mistwalker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Hard to say without knowing what the email said, but you can make a free call to billing to ask them:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

If none of those numbers are in your Country you can email to: support@payments.secondlife.com

It sounds like the email I get about every 6 months or so.  I moved my payment method from a credit card to my debit card about a year and a half ago and it seems about every other billing cycle (I pay my premium account quarterly) my bank rejects the hit on my checking account and LL sends me the email saying that I need to update my payment method.  I called the toll free billing number and was told to update my payment via my account dashboard which I did........I got the successful billing email two days later and all was fine.  I also called my bank to try to find out why the hit was rejected.......they didn't know.  Anyway, my last billing failed and I had to update my payment method again.  It's a pain in the butt but you do have 7 days to get it done.

Call LL's billing number that Peewee provided.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.