Arduenn Schwartzman

What's your favorite color?

21 hours ago, Raimi Syaka said:

My favorite colors are terracotta, celadon-jade green, turquoise, pale pink, and cobalt blue.

Those are very nice colors.  I feel more calm and relaxed just reading their names.

• Like 1

Black, white, red, greys, yellow, mostly military colours such as tan and green.

That being said, all I dress as IRL is black. Black t-shirt (with a graphic sometimes), black combat boots, black pants (tucked into the boots), black leather fingerless gloves, sometimes a black beanie or my C&C 3 Brotherhood of Nod hat that's black (rare piece) and my black jacket that has the Nod symbol on the side (gonna put a UK flag patch on that same arm as well to complete it). This one's inspired by a couple of things; Command & Conquer and basically how the SAS dress; so one nice big mix of badass.

Also got a black fedora, black leather gloves and a black trench-coat on the way (gonna dress up like Mr. X) for a alternative style.

Edited by Simo Vodopan

Pink, Mauve, Vanilla, and Yellow (pastels mostly) and not pepto bismo pink more like the beautiful tones called "blush" for home and my 2D artworks.

For clothing it's black, gray, white, cream....neutrals mostly....blush is now a neutral too...so add blush in there.  

But, Pink is No. 1...it depends on the shade of pink though.  I am very particular.  

I was involved in designing and selling Shabby Chic before it even had a name...pink was my No. 1 seller.  

Edited by FairreLilette

On 1/14/2020 at 4:59 PM, Fauve Aeon said:

Blue. Specifically the shades of cyan and mercury/argon gas lights

...but I usually say...bloo...

Turquoise is a sacred color for Native Americans.