Arduenn Schwartzman

What's your favorite color?

3 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

But...what happens when the blacks don’t match? That’s what causes Emo, right? 🤣

Blacks never match in my experience. Too much fading going on. Especially with Jean's, which I love.

I like Fuchsia that doesn't go as far as Watermelon in one direction or Plum in the other, though sometimes a nice metal-flake charcoal can be just the right mood.

Otherwise pastel blue or pastel pink works just fine. Muahahaha!

I like these colours personally:

Note the last colour isn't full black, it is rgb(1,1,11). A wise person once said never go full black, add a little blue to the black to make it look more natural.

Edited by Chaser Zaks
  • Like 2

I love purple but not just any purple, a really dark purple. A close second is orange, again, a really really deep orange :)

The fruit is ok too.

26 minutes ago, Chaser Zaks said:

I like these colours personally:

I've been training myself to think of colours in groups / palettes so what seems like a simple question is actually quite hard to answer. My rl clothes are Grey, Black, Blue, White so the colour Gbbw :D Raspberry wears Tan, white blue and green, so Twbg for her. Our RL house is mostly beige, I blame indecision. In SL I really enjoy trying out different decor palettes in my houses, currently Ochre, Dark Moss, French navy and Pale Pink/Grey.. Odmfnppg.

I love really rich, deep jewel tones. Sapphire, emerald, ruby, etc.

But then T-Swizzle started the Lover era and it's all pastels, so I'm all about the delicate pastels right now.

There are some colors I don't like. That sort of yellow/orange color when someone has a blood in their urine. The color of a hairball that a cat has just coughed up. The shade of orange that Trump is. I don't like the word "puce", but I actually love the color. 

Oh, and magenta, because it was the favorite color of this little brat in elementary school named Cindy. 

On 1/14/2020 at 10:23 PM, Fauve Aeon said:

But...what happens when the blacks don’t match? That’s what causes Emo, right? 🤣

you fool. there is but one black. BLACK.

On 1/15/2020 at 9:35 PM, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Purple is a fake color. It only exists in your brain, not in the real world.

Following this logic, all of the things you personally experience are fake because they're just signals in your brain.

48 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Following this logic

No, the logic is that there is no single monochromatic electromagnetic wave that will be interpreted as purple in your brain. It always has to be a combination of at least two different waves at either end of the visible spectrum. In contrast, other colors can all be represented by a single monochromatic electromagnetic wave.

I like color compositions.  My favorite is probably pink.  I like  pastels.  Grey scale for some things with white, pink and white and light blue.

Thinks change though.

@MissMagicCakes puts me in mind of this T shirt...

A13usaonutL._AC_CLa%7C2140,2000%7C61PQo8

But as for me, my favorite color is Teal!

0008233_elegant_teal_blue_v_neck_floral_

The only problem with that is that nobody can seem to agree on exactly what "teal" is...

± 7.50 x 1014  Hz

Edited by LexxiXhan
Indeterminacy
  • Like 1

I love light pink, red, light blue, green, and orange. I love most colors.

Edited by LyricalBookworm