LookAt points in the official Linden Labs viewer

Hydra Acer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 hours ago, Nova Convair said:

I still have a changed attentions.xml and attentionsN.xml  stored - in case I want to use the SL viewer.

A conversation priority of 0.0 should prevent you from focus anything or anybody. In the result there will be no crosshair on the avatar or object that you focus on.

There are several values that need to be 0.0 since focusing and other actions are seperate modes with seperate attention values and the lookAt will still be shown, it just won't go anywhere anymore because all your avatar will focus on is looking straight ahead idly like it does when you are in basic third person mode and nothing else is happening (aka the follow-your-mouse-movement-idle).

Edited by NiranV Dean
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Nova Convair said:

Todavía tengo un attentions.xml modificado y attentionsN.xml almacenado, en caso de que quiera usar el visor SL.

Una prioridad de conversación de 0.0 debería evitar que enfoque cualquier cosa o persona. En el resultado no habrá punto de mira en el avatar u objeto en el que te enfocas.

Hey Nova, thanks for your answer, can you send me the modified files or tell me what modifications I need to make in both files? Thanks again for your information.

1 hour ago, NiranV Dean said:

Hay varios valores que deben ser 0.0 ya que el enfoque y otras acciones son modos separados con valores de atención separados y el aspecto Todavía se mostrará, simplemente ya no irá a ningún lado porque todo lo que tu avatar se centrará es mirar directamente hacia adelante sin hacer nada. lo hace cuando está en modo básico en tercera persona y no sucede nada más (también conocido como el movimiento de seguimiento del mouse).

Nirav, thank you so much for your help!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.