You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I was thinking of entering then I saw a lot of impossibly good photos from 2010, and some from as late as 2015, so I didn't bother.

Im sure your photo will be great but if you worried and still have that avi in your inventory, you could take a photo today (it doesnt say the photo has to be from that decade, just your avatar). 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I was thinking of entering then I saw a lot of impossibly good photos from 2010, and some from as late as 2015, so I didn't bother.

Oh no I entered BECAUSE my photos from 2010 look so bad... but back when I took them I thought they were amazing. :P

It's like looking at your high school yearbook and seeing the haircuts everyone had that were soooo cool... back then...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 4

1218616717_decade2010.thumb.png.a92e9b5de6bd7f8df6e31863542ca488.png

Yeah right - I'll admit I wandered SL for a good while in outfits like this... :D

I had that Eloh Eliot skin for the longest time.

899324799_decade2020.thumb.png.fb89b5aed3e552c32cb027861bb41530.png

One of my look in 2020 - I am a chamelon though - changing looks, body and clothes all the while.

Both snapshots taken today in Chakryn Forest where I once started Second Life as a fairy - because there are no good photos of me in 2010 - in the one I have with the fairy outfit I am tiny, no more than 10 pixels high. So recreated with original clothes, shape, skin and accessories here.

Emma :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Emma Krokus said:

1218616717_decade2010.thumb.png.a92e9b5de6bd7f8df6e31863542ca488.png

Yeah right - I'll admit I wandered SL for a good while in outfits like this... :D

I had that Eloh Eliot skin for the longest time.

I had that outfit! (Still do, I suppose, what's it called?) I had a partner who loved DC Comics and asked me to do a scene of Poison Ivy to his Batman. He told me that when I got down to this, his inner schoolboy was running around the room screaming, "TODAY I AM A MAN!!!"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I had that outfit! (Still do, I suppose, what's it called?) I had a partner who loved DC Comics and asked me to do a scene of Poison Ivy to his Batman. He told me that when I got down to this, his inner schoolboy was running around the room screaming, "TODAY I AM A MAN!!!"

It is the Queen Annes Lace Fairy... and I love your story. I seem to remember getting picked up a lot wearing this... :D

Emma :)

(... or was that picked on...?)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.