Lelutka Evolution?

Janet Voxel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 966 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, missyrideout said:

@RitaCallisto to me it looks like low head length. If head length is 50 then yeah I agree. But try bumping it up 3-5 points anyway. Apologies if this was already obvious / tried. 

It's at 56 currently. I'd tried messing with that (was actually one of the first things I tried), but much higher and my teeth start topping out from my lips lol. I can try bringing it up to 62 and messing with the lips. Otherwise i'll forever just be showin' teeth. Which tbh doesn't look that bad.. reminds me a bit of Genus Babyface W002. Always ended up with a pucker on those lips no matter what I did.

Thank you for the recommendation, though ❤️

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Looks like Lelutka made good on their promise to upgrade the Evo Heads to EvoX. They're doing it in waves. Up first is Fleur, Ryn and Lilly. I'm assuming they're doing the most popular heads first, but the roll out has begun!

Lelutka 3.1 UPDATE-Part 001

Edited by Janet Voxel
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Janet Voxel said:

Looks like Lelutka made good on their promise to upgrade the Evo Heads to EvoX. They're doing it in waves. Up first is Fleur, Ryn and Lilly. I'm assuming they're doing the most popular heads first, but the roll out has begun!

Lelutka 3.1 UPDATE-Part 001

Oh wow! I've been waiting for this for ages - finally a sign of progress. Now I can finally start buying rigged ear piercings for Evo X! .. And skins and stuff, though having just bought Mina a new skin, that's probably going to be a while.

Grabbed the update and setting up the face. 

8dcfee5d39bc4424668f21362465f726.jpg

Happy Mina!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Orwar said:

Oh wow! I've been waiting for this for ages - finally a sign of progress. Now I can finally start buying rigged ear piercings for Evo X! .. And skins and stuff, though having just bought Mina a new skin, that's probably going to be a while.

Grabbed the update and setting up the face. 

8dcfee5d39bc4424668f21362465f726.jpg

Happy Mina!

Is the skin Evo X UV Map?

11 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Is the skin Evo X UV Map?

Nah, this one is Evo. The main change for me thus far has been the ear rigging, but I reckon my next skin will have to be Evo X, and I may start picking up BoM makeup and whatnot in anticipation of that.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Orwar said:

Nah, this one is Evo. The main change for me thus far has been the ear rigging, but I reckon my next skin will have to be Evo X, and I may start picking up BoM makeup and whatnot in anticipation of that.

I had picked up some HD lipsticks for the Evo.  They do work on the EvoX.  So.check any HD appliers you already have to see how the work.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I had picked up some HD lipsticks for the Evo.  They do work on the EvoX.  So.check any HD appliers you already have to see how the work.

But all the BoM makeup, hair and brows for Evo will not work on UV map for Evo X. The makeup end up in interesting places.... I have bought BoM Evo makeups in all the weekend sales. I need to go over the folders and see if it is an applier there too. Or buy new Evo X BoM makeup....

For hairbases and eyebrows, I always use these as BoM to avoid alpha clash. Some of my hairbases is made for the hairstyle. I will have to look at replacements over time.

If I am wrong about BoM, please correct me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

But all the BoM makeup, hair and brows for Evo will not work on UV map for Evo X. The makeup end up in interesting places.... I have bought BoM Evo makeups in all the weekend sales. I need to go over the folders and see if it is an applier there too. Or buy new Evo X BoM makeup....

For hairbases and eyebrows, I always use these as BoM to avoid alpha clash. Some of my hairbases is made for the hairstyle. I will have to look at replacements over time.

If I am wrong about BoM, please correct me.

You are correct.  BOM will not work.  I normally use BOM for everything except lipstick which is why I did have some HD appliers already.  I did have to find all new eye shadows and hairbases.  Tableau Vivant has had several hairbases around at various events.  The EvoX head did come with a nice pack.  I wonder if she'll make those available separately from the head.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I barely use any applier makeup. The alpha glitches between brows/eyeshadows and hair drives me nuts. Defeats the whole purpose of BoM!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I barely use any applier makeup. The alpha glitches between brows/eyeshadows and hair drives me nuts. Defeats the whole purpose of BoM!

That's why a only use it for lipstick.  I like having the option to tone down the intensity.  BOM for everything else, though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

That's why a only use it for lipstick.  I like having the option to tone down the intensity.  BOM for everything else, though.

One day, in the far distant future, LL are going to implement system layers that can have materials and transparency ... ... ... ETA Anno Diaboli MMXCI, a.k.a. "soon™".

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Some fabulous hairbases in the Marketplace. Fabulous prices too, because I want to buy many of them. 😍 (Search Evo X under hair)

My eyebrows is already made in an Evo X version, and since I only use one kind of brows, it does not matter that they are pricey. An one time investment.

• Like 2

Hello, for those who want to use HD Layers and hair bangs there's an option in the HUD to remove materials, so they don't clash, it worked for me with different hairs. It's under Settings. 

1865320759_ScreenShot2021-07-01at11_03_03.png.33b11d9d40bd08703cd1d8192001ff4e.png

From their manual:

383447200_ScreenShot2021-07-01at11_09_54.thumb.png.ccfa0a2a8cd00711ccda47e12746c879.png

• Thanks 2

Clearing up some things:

The EvoX can and does use BOM make up layers. There is a Classic mode and the X mode.  Both are BOM.  But... each mode uses a different UV.  Classic mode uses the normal Sluv.  X mode uses a new BOM layer with it's own Uv.

All the Evolution heads can use the same HD appliers for lips, eye shadow/liners and brows.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tarani Tempest said:

Clearing up some things:

The EvoX can and does use BOM make up layers. There is a Classic mode and the X mode.  Both are BOM.  But... each mode uses a different UV.  Classic mode uses the normal Sluv.  X mode uses a new BOM layer with it's own Uv.

All the Evolution heads can use the same HD appliers for lips, eye shadow/liners and brows.

I know about the Classic mode. But all the point about the special UV for Evo X is that it gives the head better skin quality, will that still be obtained in Classic? Never mind, I will still use the Evo X version just to use the rigged earrings.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 966 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.