m3 venus head Maitreya Neck issue

jasmineElliesnowy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oh gods, yet another "I have a neck seam" thread. This was answered a gazillion times already, you should do a search through past threads. Short answer: can't be fixed with any action the end user may take, except using a neck fix item provided by either head or body creator. 

8 minutes ago, OptimoMaximo said:

Oh gods, yet another "I have a neck seam" thread. This was answered a gazillion times already, you should do a search through past threads. Short answer: can't be fixed with any action the end user may take, except using a neck fix item provided by either head or body creator. 

sadly i watched all the videos and it doesnt work

Edited by jasmineElliesnowy

10 minutes ago, OptimoMaximo said:

and the m3 doesnt have a neck fixer thats why i am here

Did you actually read my comment? It can't be fixed, as you also witnessed with your comment

7 minutes ago, jasmineElliesnowy said:

sadly i watched all the videos and it doesnt work

And

4 minutes ago, jasmineElliesnowy said:

and the m3 doesnt have a neck fixer thats why i am here

If you want to know why, I replied to this question numerous times, do a search for neck seam issue or problem or fix and you'll find plenty of threads regarding this topic 

36 minutes ago, OptimoMaximo said:

Did you actually read my comment? It can't be fixed, as you also witnessed with your comment

And

If you want to know why, I replied to this question numerous times, do a search for neck seam issue or problem or fix and you'll find plenty of threads regarding this topic 

i had a friend who fixed the m3 venus head neck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.