Frustrations with moving attachments

Termina Mouroutsos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just started playing second life again; this new viewer has been giving me nothing but problems (Love googling something only to find everything referencing the old viewer! xD)

Before, moving attachments that were on my avatar was a very easy and straight-forward process.

Now, I'm standing in "Edit Outfit" and looking at my attachments, but right-clicking only gives me the option to detach.

I'd like to be able to move them around... any help would be appreciated.

On a side note, is it possible to download the previous viewer and use it? This new one is just terrible.

You can have a freebie pose stand especially from the Jewelry store. You can still move your attachment anywhere, anytime you want. I just thought a pose stand will make your avatar stand into a static position so you can adjust properly... but you can still do it without a pose stand.

Editing appearance and editing attachments are two different things and both are done the same way they have always been done on the old viewer. If you are editing your appearance you are correct, you will only have the option to detach an object. If what you want to do is edit an attachment then that is done by right clicking on the attachment and selecting edit, this is done outside of the edit appearance.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.