MrsSeren

Maitreya & Catwa

I know Maitreya has hud to use BOM but any news regards Catwa and if so could anyone walk me through it in simple terms as I confuse easily however thank you in advance for helps! :) 

Catwa have Bom button in all updated heads.so you just remove head alpha and click bom button,and it will work

Edited by SamMoon777
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SamMoon777 said:

Catwa have Bom button in all updated heads.so you just remove head alpha and click bom button,and it will work

So get head redelivered and then I may eventually try BoM. :/ 

On 1/13/2020 at 8:09 PM, SamMoon777 said:

I cannot find the BoM button on the new Catwa huds, can someone show me where this is?

I did find a free BoM relay in their store though (you have to join the Catwa Friends group - free - as it's a group gift).

28 minutes ago, Tamanni said:

I cannot find the BoM button on the new Catwa huds, can someone show me where this is?

I did find a free BoM relay in their store though (you have to join the Catwa Friends group - free - as it's a group gift).

In catwa head version 4.5(current one) you attach master hud and then click on default skins tab,and there's pink button which says BOM. 

• Thanks 2

On 1/14/2020 at 3:09 AM, MrsSeren said:

So get head redelivered and then I may eventually try BoM. :/ 

Yes, updated version  makes using bom easier,because you just remove head alpha and click bom on master hud