Hi! what happened to Samurai HQ store?

Tattooshop

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

34 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

why you think the answers section about issues in SL has a answer why a shop closes?

this is because I’m new here and did not spend years on this site and did not even know about the existence of this category, but chose from the list the most suitable one in my opinion. I answered your question. can you answer mine now?

• Like 2

Alwin is a little too brusque at times.  He can't answer, and nobody else can either.  All shops in SL are owned by SL residents.  They come and go whenever residents join or leave SL, and when they change their minds about selling things.  A shop could disappear because the owner closed his account or left SL.  Who knows?

The Answers section of the forums is for asking about how SL works (or why it doesn't seem to).  We can;t answer questions about individual SL members or their likes or behavior, and we can only guess about why Lindens do things.  We are all residents here, just like you.

• Thanks 1

If you know the creator's name it would probably be best to find him in-world and ask directly. He may be the only who knows the answer.

Sometimes people leave SL due to RL reasons unfortunately. Maybe he still gets IMs to his email.

Edited by Pavon2
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.