Do you like KFC?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The instant pot is great! I've never made soups before but now I can make them easily. Actually still the same prep work but once in the pot you can just walk away. It speeds up the process quite a bit. I don't have counter space for an air fryer... Maybe if I replace the toaster oven.

Edited by Bree Giffen

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Really, at this point, Western civilization deserves any doom that fate metes out to it.

I've decided that I'm going to have to get a pair just because they come with the plastic chicken legs. I will never, ever wear them, but they will occupy a place of honor in their box shoved up in the top of my closet until they go up in price like a pair of sportsball shoes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Beth Macbain said:

I've decided that I'm going to have to get a pair just because they come with the plastic chicken legs. I will never, ever wear them, but they will occupy a place of honor in their box shoved up in the top of my closet until they go up in price like a pair of sportsball shoes.

Thank you for explaining the chicken legs. I was wondering if they threw a couple greasy legs on top for the photo. 🤔

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Okay that freak me out when i read it. wow

• Confused 1

Yes, I do and I like the original recipe and the breast as it's less greasy, imo.  I do not like the cripsy or crunchy or whatever it is called...it's been awhile since I've been there.

But, my Mom's southern fried chicken is the best fried chicken I've ever had and less greasy...she drains it on paper towels.  

Edited by FairreLilette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.