Vanity Fair

Shopping for a ***** in Second Life: Any Recommendations?

31 minutes ago, Lillyanna Oleander said:

It wiggles .. ermm .. lol .. it has movement when not in use and it can wave at you .. which I have to say is hilarious.

cat-gif-9to5animations.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Vanity Fair said:

a male mesh body does not automatically come with a *****. You have to buy one separately

I just wanted to comment on the lack of some organs in SL.. I hope if they know that buying and selling organs is illegal😉

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

Go with the Birth one - you can make it swing back and forth, and that is important.

Is that like when we gals whip our hair back and forth? Asking for a friend...🤣

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Is that like when we gals whip our hair back and forth? Asking for a friend...🤣

Yeah, I have seen some really weird Bento-enabled hair. Not a fan.

• Haha 1

One of my kimono is bento rigged, she’s an animal, lol. 
Only half kidding because it really does move about a lot!

Another Aeros user here. It's the one I was suggested when I went mesh, and I never felt a need to look for another one. The one thing with it is it's very complex - but then, most people don't run around naked anyway; I do see a lot of guys wearing it 'hidden' whilst out and about (it has a bunch of scripts and complexity, whether it's hidden or not). But that's just bad manners, IMO.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Another Aeros user here. It's the one I was suggested when I went mesh, and I never felt a need to look for another one. The one thing with it is it's very complex - but then, most people don't run around naked anyway; I do see a lot of guys wearing it 'hidden' whilst out and about (it has a bunch of scripts and complexity, whether it's hidden or not). But that's just bad manners, IMO.

Yes, it's what i always wore as well, especially since Aeros brought out their not-circumcised one. Birth isn't bad though, especially when you are in sims with a script limit because, if unlucky, you are TPed elsewhere by the security while you are texting *lol*

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

Thank you for that wonderful consideration, truly!

It’s very awkward for hosts and ushers at some venues as well, they use the ‘what are they wearing’ hud to help people identify and remove laggy attachments and it’s quite the conversation that none of us want to have sometimes. Our ushers try to help the audience stay lower LOD, remove their face-lights, silence any talking parts and remove um...’highly scripted attachments’ at Ballet Pixelle performances. No one likes to embarrass anyone or make anyone feel awkward so it’s hurried PM conversations x # of pen!! Attending sometimes! Not amusing after a while! 

13 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Thank you for that wonderful consideration, truly!

It’s very awkward for hosts and ushers at some venues as well, they use the ‘what are they wearing’ hud to help people identify and remove laggy attachments and it’s quite the conversation that none of us want to have sometimes. Our ushers try to help the audience stay lower LOD, remove their face-lights, silence any talking parts and remove um...’highly scripted attachments’ at Ballet Pixelle performances. No one likes to embarrass anyone or make anyone feel awkward so it’s hurried PM conversations x # of pen!! Attending sometimes! Not amusing after a while! 

OMG I can only IMAGINE the kinds of conversations you get into, Fauve!

Somebody needs to write up an etiquette book for SL.

Also, I took a look at the three models of phallus at Birth and they look quite good. 

Edited by Vanity Fair

Greetings all!

Since this isn't really a question about avatars, and instead is looking for recommendations regarding.. content.. avatar accessories... male enhancement items?, I have moved the thread to the Adult Content - General Discussions sections.  

Even though it could go into wanted, and normally would, since this is more about adult content items, it has been moved to that section. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I have seen them all as part of the job.

Aeros is clearly my favorite. Best feature is: You can give access to the hud to a partner and to the Rawage bed for automated positioning.
Also looks very realistic.

The hud is at first somewhat complicated and not very noob friendly.