The Weird, Wonderful, and Supernatural in Bellisseria

Kelli Voom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, neighbors near and far! 

I would love to collect, here and in my old Victorian home, the ghost stories and legends of Bellisseria for people to explore.

The (???)(???) Ghost that haunted some of the earlier communities?  Mermaids or selkie sightings off the coastline?  UFOs? Mischievous squirrels and/or jackalopes? Mysterious phenomena of all sorts are welcome, either stories or photos, whatever you'd wish to share. 

I plan on opening my home as a sort of museum of the Mysterious, a combination of inspirations from Gravity Falls, Night Vale, Doctor Who, etc.  I already have a decent amount of oddities filling the space, and plan on hiding all sorts of secrets and hidden clues and easter eggs about.  But I would also love to fill the space with newspaper headlines and photographs from the community.  If you have a spooky tale or a photo to share, please drop it here, or drop me a line inworld.  I will photoshop them into newspaper stories and rotate them through.

The place is still a big work in progress, and we may move locations in the near future, but you're welcome to drop by.  We're in Middle Totting right now, right next to a nice little tavern called 'Beer Bellis'   (232, 69, 32)

Voomlands2.jpg.562c14ea796d1546d9ce60a8782aadf2.jpgVoomlands.jpg.43df473ee6e2664b1a878931247ae68a.jpg

Thanks in advance for all the weird and wonderful!  Keep Bellisseria Weird ^_^

• Like 18

I love it!  When they first announced the campers, I had wished that they could have allowed the witches/spiritualists/Pagans their own little area.  I remember a few of us chatting about having herbs hanging from the ceilings, crystal balls and scrying bowls.  Yes, I love the weird, the wild and the wonderful!

• Like 2

I was planning to make myself a creepy projector mirror for my Victorian...I know not everyone can see the images in projector mirrors, but i guess the fact that only the chosen few can see the reflection in the mirror adds to its mystique, let alone the creepy figure hanging around the edges.

If I get the time to make it, I could send you a copy for your museum. 

Edited by Peony Sweetwater
  • Like 4

With regions named Lake Hali, Carcosa, and Yorith... one should definitely be aware that residents with familial ties to these regions... many reaching back generation upon generation to forefathers lost in the Stygian fog of history; may not welcome johnny come latelies prying into matters whut don't concern 'em.

giphy.gif

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.