Seeking para RP vampire roleplayers.

Beast Admiral

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Holy crap, it's been 10 years now, 10 stinking years have ripped by and I've not seen a great vampire sim since Legacies sims disappeared.  It's like all the vampires buffs I find are just totally rancid and old avatars... Can I get some Anne Rice love you feel me?  

Anyways, if that was too abstract to understand from random synapses in my mind... I'm looking for people who do the dark vampire roleplay... the good stuff... Where you really consider what the hell you're going to say next.  Some talented people that really push me to be on my A game  and keep it interesting.   Sounds Ideal I know... but am  I alone on this? Where did all the roleplaying vampires go... And I don't mean the sit around and look pretty with their 30  family members... I want role players that turn up music and turn out the lights when they type. 

Let's do this!!!  PM ME

Edited by Beast Admiral
  • Like 2

On 1/12/2020 at 5:24 PM, Beast Admiral said:

want role players that turn up music and turn out the lights when they type

Ah, my kind of game.

I haven't really played in a while. It seems there are either few sims left that stick around for longer than it takes to turn around to read the rules and lore, flesh out and dress up your character, fill out all those forms with points and turn back to start playing, or that their owners don't know or care to make them findable.

Sims seemed to last longer some years back, or did my sense of time warp or something?

I'll see if I can find the mentioned place and will check in on this thread for more suggestions.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.