My Linden home will not rez

AnnHerrick

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Over the last two days my Linden home has been taking forever to rez, and never rezzes completely. I cannot use it like this, cannot even try on clothes I bought because they won't rez there either, and I've tried the support portal, but it only has categories that don't fit the issue, and there seems no one I can turn to about this. I'm not sure if it's a sim issue or an issue with my account. I'm a premium member and should not be having this problem. Can anyone advise me as to how to get help with this? Everything worked fine until two days ago, and now it takes over 40 minutes for the house to rez at all.

Thank you,

Ann

Edited by AnnHerrick

Just now, AnnHerrick said:

I'm a premium member and should not be having this problem.

being a premium does nót prevent you geting problems, nor a medicine to prevent region troubles.

1 minute ago, AnnHerrick said:

and I've tried the support portal

use live chat. The office times are mentioned on the webpage.
For a ticket the Linden Homes have a own subject in the Land and Region category, not that hard to find.

Could be it only needs a region restart.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, AnnHerrick said:

Over the last two days my Linden home has been taking forever to rez, and never rezzes completely. I cannot use it like this, cannot even try on clothes I bought because they won't rez there either, and I've tried the support portal, but it only has categories that don't fit the issue, and there seems no one I can turn to about this. I'm not sure if it's a sim issue or an issue with my account. I'm a premium member and should not be having this problem. Can anyone advise me as to how to get help with this? Everything worked fine until two days ago, and now it takes over 40 minutes for the house to rez at all.

Thank you,

Ann

Even though things were fine just a couple of days ago, it could still be either the location or your computer or your internet connection.

Can you rez things in other locations and have them show up?  If you don't know and aren't sure where else you can try rezzing things, go to one of the Premium Sandboxes -- https://secondlife.com/destinations/premium/sandboxes -- and see if things rez for you there.  

In either case, it might be a good idea to paste your computer info in here.  Click Help in the menu of your view and then click About .  Click the 'Copy to clipboard' button and then paste the info into a reply here.            

It also might be good to see what the statistics are looking like wherever you are trying to rez.  Press Ctrl + Shift + 1 to bring up the Statistics window.  Pay attention to Packet Loss and Ping Sim.  You want Packet Loss to be 0 or very close to it.  Ping sim various based on where you are.  I don't remember what values start indicating trouble, but watch your display for a bit and then post here roughly what it is most of the time. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.