Sign in to follow this  
Luna Abernathy

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

I'm not selling land - I'm promoting land for sale in the Sim where I live.

It's called Julianna, and it is is beautiful. A gem on the Zindra continent. It features a gorgeous lake, a curving Linden roadway, and the Southern Bypass. Most of the land in the Sim is residential. You can see where I've created public parks, featuring both a lighthouse and a mountaintop lookout point. My goal is to beautify this unique Sim even more.

There are currently 5 roadside parcels available. 1 is also on the water (and the others have water views). Sizes range from 1024 sq.m. to 2016 sq.m. Some parcels are 2x protected.

I owned land here years ago. I came back because no other Sim on Zindra has appealed to me like Julianna. It's my hope that you'll visit and fall in love with Julianna like I have, and make your beautiful home here, too.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Julianna/23/201/65

JuliannaSim2_001.jpg

The views are better than ever, and a few parcels still remain! Come enjoy the beauty of this gorgeous Sim by building your home (or shop, or cafe) here.