Non riesco a rimettere la Paypal nel mio profilo

Wayward Huntsman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Da quasi due settimane non riesco a inserire nuovamente la mia paypal nel profilo ,ho mandato diversi tiket di supporto e nonostante ho seguito tutti i consigli dati da loro ,tutt' ora mi trovo con lo stesso problema,la carta è carica ,il pc è pulito da ogni cosa ,la paypal ha controllato ed è tutto apposto ,quindi come posso risolvere questo mio problema?

1 answer to this question

" For almost two weeks I have not been able to re-enter my paypal in the profile, I have sent several support tickets and although I have followed all the advice given by them, I am still with the same problem, the card is loaded, the pc is cleaned of everything, the paypal has checked and everything is fine, so how can I solve this problem of mine? "

To use PayPal with Second Life, the PayPal account must be "verified".  That is, the account must be backed up by a credit card or a real life bank account.  It is also a good idea to transfer money INTO your PayPal account from your backup source, so that money is immediately available to Linden Lab.  If you have done all those things and you still cannot use PayPal with Second Life, call Billing at 1+ 800-294-1067.  Support is only offered in English, so have a person available to translate if you need one.

Per utilizzare PayPal con Second Life, il conto PayPal deve essere "verificato". Cioè, è necessario eseguire il backup del conto tramite una carta di credito o un conto bancario reale. È anche una buona idea trasferire denaro nel tuo conto PayPal dalla tua fonte di backup, in modo che i soldi siano immediatamente disponibili per Linden Lab. Se hai fatto tutte queste cose e non riesci ancora a utilizzare PayPal con Second Life, chiama Fatturazione al numero 1+ 800-294-1067. Il supporto è offerto solo in inglese, quindi devi avere una persona disponibile per la traduzione se ne hai bisogno.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.