Question about Firestorm

Afrodisiax

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Concerning Firestorm Viewer. Sometime in the distant past I use to hear a Ding sound every time I received an instant message. I think my cat licked the keyboard to many times and now there's only silence. Bad kitty

Does anyone know how to turn that thingy on? Thanks in advance :)

25 minutes ago, Afrodisiax said:

Concerning Firestorm Viewer. Sometime in the distant past I use to hear a Ding sound every time I received an instant message. I think my cat licked the keyboard to many times and now there's only silence. Bad kitty

Does anyone know how to turn that thingy on? Thanks in advance :)

Take a look under Preferences -> Sound & Media -> UI Sounds 1.  In the list on that screen there are sound options for Incoming Instant Message, Group Instant Message and Ad-hoc Instant Message (about half-way down the list.) Look at the right hand column for those and take a look at the option settings on for them, on the right side of the line. 

If that's not the cause of your issue, post back here and/or ask in the Firestorm group in-world or search in the Firestorm support wiki.  There are some Firestorm gurus who regularly post here in the forums and they may know right off the bat where you should be looking to fix that, if it's somewhere different than I suggested.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.