Looking for work but would like advice on what to choose

Roseamenelle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, i been hearing about inworld jobs and been wondering what kind of job would be good for someone who hasnt gotten one yet, but i am confused as to which kind i could do, i mean i have read the wiki about it and still dont know what i could choose right now, i mean, something that doesnt require rated M stuff like some dance clubs do, i mean nothing like stripping or something too skimpy, i also like doing photography or something easy but pays well, if you can provide some help or advice it would be appreciated :3

my first second life job was hosting, not all clubs are sexual and mature (even tho most are nowadays) hosting is pretty simple if you can send group notices and keep a crowd entertained, but photography as you suggested is a great skill to have and build upon in second life, Ive been a photographer since i joined and there are jobs for that everywhere, such as wedding photographer, if you are or become skilled in photoshop you can work at a studio and make edits of peoples avie, could be a sl magazine photographer, theres plenty of jobs out there for hosting and photography :D

Edited by KawaiiDuirii
typo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.