unable to shop from Marketplace get error Access to cashier.secondlife.com was denied

lilahed Asp

Question

As Title says I get "Access to cashier.secondlife.com was denied" anytime I try to purchase something from marketplace yet other people in my house can log on to same computer and have no problem so it must be something wrong with my account but I cannot figure out what it is... Any suggestions???

8 answers to this question

• Moderators

Greetings!

This is usually caused by a corrupt browser cookie that is stored on your system.  Changing the email address probably caused the cookie to get cleared and reset. If this happens again in the future you can check the Grid Status Report page to see if maintenance is happening (any work on the billing system will affect the Marketplace) and if nothing is showing on the Grid Status, then clearing cookies and browser cache should fix the issue. 

https://status.secondlifegrid.net/

If you do have this issue again, and clearing cache & cookies doesn't work, please submit a support ticket so that we can investigate the issue as quickly as possible. 

• Like 1

if someone in the same household as you, used the same computer, and has not loved off their dashboard. and when you go to the marketplace to buy something, and cannot buy something, because it tells you. access to cashier.secondlife.com was deny 
you don't have authorization to view this page. 
HTTP error 403 
reload
when logging off other person dashboard then you are able to go and buy anything you want

I had this problem too. Just go into your browser settings and clear all cookies for secondlife. Then sign in again and it will work. I just did that. Or use a different browser.

Edited by MelissaAshLake
  • Thanks 1