Sign in to follow this  
lilahed Asp

unable to shop from Marketplace get error Access to cashier.secondlife.com was denied

Question

As Title says I get "Access to cashier.secondlife.com was denied" anytime I try to purchase something from marketplace yet other people in my house can log on to same computer and have no problem so it must be something wrong with my account but I cannot figure out what it is... Any suggestions???

7 answers to this question

Sometimes they are just rebooting the server and in a few minutes all is well. Give it another try soon.   I had that the other day. 

it has been like this for months. Usually I can get away and have someone i know buy me stuff as a gift but they cant buy me anything that is Free

Edited by lilahed Asp

I think i figured it out. I changed my email address to a different one and verified and it seems to start working again. Incase anyone starts having this issue in the future 

• Like 1

Greetings!

This is usually caused by a corrupt browser cookie that is stored on your system.  Changing the email address probably caused the cookie to get cleared and reset. If this happens again in the future you can check the Grid Status Report page to see if maintenance is happening (any work on the billing system will affect the Marketplace) and if nothing is showing on the Grid Status, then clearing cookies and browser cache should fix the issue. 

https://status.secondlifegrid.net/

If you do have this issue again, and clearing cache & cookies doesn't work, please submit a support ticket so that we can investigate the issue as quickly as possible. 

• Like 1

if someone in the same household as you, used the same computer, and has not loved off their dashboard. and when you go to the marketplace to buy something, and cannot buy something, because it tells you. access to cashier.secondlife.com was deny 
you don't have authorization to view this page. 
HTTP error 403 
reload
when logging off other person dashboard then you are able to go and buy anything you want

5 hours ago, Alasken said:

hej

do we know eachother?