I'm new to this kink and looking for a set of ropes that work similar to an open collar and look nice. Also I would love any recommendations for active communities where I can explore rope play.

On 1/9/2020 at 6:02 PM, rachaelbee said:

I'm new to this kink and looking for a set of ropes that work similar to an open collar and look nice. Also I would love any recommendations for active communities where I can explore rope play.

Shibari? Kinbaku? Suspension-restraint? It would be wise to be more specific if you want any real answers.

• Like 1

There are Open Collar groups that could likely provide an answer better than what you are getting here.

In-world check Open Collar and Fire Flower groups. Be aware that in-world and out-world is confusing because of drama. OC in world is https://opencollar.cc on the web. They did a regression and restart of the open source Open Collar software project. They took it a different direction. However, https://www.opencollar.at/ is the long running development of Open Collar that is now the Peanut branch of Open Collar which continued on in the direction they were going when the drama started. They are the Fire Flower group in world.

Don't get caught in the crossfire.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

There are Open Collar groups that could likely provide an answer better than what you are getting here.

In-world check Open Collar and Fire Flower groups. Be aware that in-world and out-world is confusing because of drama. OC in world is https://opencollar.cc on the web. They did a regression and restart of the open source Open Collar software project. They took it a different direction. However, https://www.opencollar.at/ is the long running development of Open Collar that is now the Peanut branch of Open Collar which continued on in the direction they were going when the drama started. They are the Fire Flower group in world.

not entirely true. .cc is the orginial and .at is a closed source version. they are not the original. fireflower and the peanut collars are the derivative and not the original oc developers. the original oc developers took back the group to make it open source again and not a closed source for profit version which is what the fire flower group did. all fire flower collars have no mod scripts in them, where as the oc collars are full permission on the scripts.

so no. .at aka fire flower are not the long running or original developers by any means. they are an offshoot with their own version of collars using private scripts. please dont confuse other players which is the original and which is not. peanut collars are not Open Collars they are a privately run version of the collar and should not even be associated with OC by anyone ever.

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

4 hours ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

{stuff}

That was a very fast prediction, Nalates!

Hey... that isn't a hard prediction. Few have bothered to research OC as much as I did when the drama broke out. The repositories tell the factual story.

Posted (edited)

I know the story, I was there when it happened, the repositories do not tell it all. I know the reasons why OC went the direction it did and why the fire flower group was forced to be created after Virtual Disgrace and its developers were kicked out of the original OC group by the TRUE OC developers. So you cannot just believe what you read on the websites, the author of the .at website does not tell the truth about everything that happened or why on her gethub repository. She tries to make it seem as if she is the victim which is not true by any means.

Fire Flower and the peanut collars are NOT the original OC collars by any means. OC was never meant to be a closed source project ever. It was always meant to be an open source full permission scripts. Hence the Open in Open Collar. Fire Flower and the peanut collars use a closed source no mod project which is not what OC was ever meant to be.

So no you cant claim to know it by reading what was said on the repository.. You didnt research it as much as you claim if you think the .at Fire Flower group and the peanut collars are the original developers they are not. So no Fire Flower is not the long standing development of the OC collar system at all.

The OC group and developers are the original developers of the collar system.

They didnt do a regression at all. The returned to what the OC collar brand was meant to be and went in the direction they felt it should have been taken. 

VD aka virtual disgrace aka peanut collars is the branch that went in a different direction from the original design of what the collars were meant to be like. She tried turning the OC group and collars into a purely for profit system, using no mod scripts in her 'premium' collars and objects. when that was never the goal or direction that OC was ever meant to go in. She tried to privatize the OC group where only she could make changes to the collar or scripts so everyone had to buy her version at what ever price she set for the items.

OC was always meant to be a free system of scripts that anyone could use and modify to their own liking and create their own collars for free if wanted. and not have to pay for the scripts to do so. You cant do that with peanut collars.

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold