Deniska55

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

I'm having a similar problem with my uploaded textures disappearing and being replaced by blank grey. This isn't happening with all of my textures, and they're all .png, no compression(as SL compresses upon upload anyway I believe)

None of my textures are more than 256 x 256 px. It's really frustrating, as I'm building a Spiritual Sanctuary/ Emotional Support/ Language Exchange destination eventually. The Monastary is my test facility for getting used to building in SL, as it will be the most prim heavy and detailed building on my future land, but textures are proving the hardest part to get figured out! Might just use the textures that are already uploaded into SL, as I'm getting sick of logging in to work on a new structural feature, and finding all the textures I fiddled with to get positioned and aligned just right on a prims face, just disappear when I log in the next day :( 

Edit: You have to upload than add to a prims face, or it will treat the texture as a preview if you add it to the prim before uploading I believe. This isn't the problem in my case, I'm not sure if it could be the cause of your issues.

Edited by Meowzing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.