Looking for Male Partner in Wild West RP

purpl3lotus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 499 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey, I'm looking for a male partner in the RP I’m a part of, Amiville, Colorado. It’s set in 1870’s. You have to dress the part, of course.

- I'm in the US (the south), so I'd prefer us to be comparable timezones

- Please don't be a creep. I don't need a daddy, or someone who just wants to bang in game, I want to grow a relationship

- Be an adult, late 20s to 30s preferably

- Be willing to chat because I enjoy talking and getting to know folks

- PLEASE be able to get creative and carrying on a RP situation with multiple people

- I'm honest, outgoing, funny, a little cheesy at times. I'm incredibly faithful, trustworthy, and caring. I love listening to music, motorcycles and classic cars, and anything outdoors, specifically archery.

If you're interested, please feel free to IM me in game, just please let me know you saw this post.

I love the idea of western roleplay, it's been something I have been thinking about for some time. Unfortunately I know little about the era or the genre, it's been a long time since I've seen a western on tv even. Sadly I don't have the time to research things, else I would come along and roleplay. I do hope you managed to find a roleplay partner though.

Edited by Frank Ziplon

• 2 months later...
On 1/15/2020 at 11:41 PM, Frank Ziplon said:

I love the idea of western roleplay, it's been something I have been thinking about for some time. Unfortunately I know little about the era or the genre, it's been a long time since I've seen a western on tv even. Sadly I don't have the time to research things, else I would come along and roleplay. I do hope you managed to find a roleplay partner though.

Hi! I joined as a foreigner so it didn't matter that i didn't know much about the era or genre, it gave me a chance to learn slowly as i went along, which was one of the most fun parts. Now i run the laundrettes in Amiville and am learning to fit in quite well. If you don't come then you'll not learn. There are mentors here to guide you and the other players are more than helpful to guide newcomers too. Would love to see you pop by. When you get to the welcome area in the sky and need a tag to enter. Click on the japanese lady 'Momoko' picture and if i'm online i'll come greet you myself and help guide you also.

jiogdfgdf.PNG

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 499 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.