Using RLV to Keep Attachments Attached

Jennifer Boyle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have attachments that I want to be permanently attached so that they don't detach when I change outfits. I would like to use RLV to accomplish this by "locking" them. I don't understand RLV well enough to do it.

Where can I find instructions for doing this?

Thanks.

Edited by Jennifer Boyle

The newer way to accomplish attachment locks is with RLV folders. Older RLV relays lock attachment points. THe mix of old and new toys on the grid means no single method is going to work flawlessly everywhere. But, the new folder setup comes close.

The OC manual is here: https://www.opencollar.at/manual.html this is the Peanut branch of OC, which I prefer. I think the folders are easier to work with and pretty much legacy compatible.

On 1/7/2020 at 5:11 PM, Lysistrata Szapira said:

A non-RLV way to get around this would be to just create a base outfit with those items only.  Then just add to outfit whenever you change. 

This is exactly what I do.. then I have outfits that don't include those items I always wear and i just add them to the base outfit.

I have used a lock script that works with RLV to lock on attachments.  I'm sure it was designed to work with an old version of RLV but still works.  

I just looked it up and it's still available cheap on the Market Place.

Edited by Amanda Dallin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.