Cool places to visit on...the mainland?

Feorie Frimon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

Also in the snowlands there is Chamonix City to visit. Not really explored the 6 sims yet, but I gather it was built for a festival in 2010, I am not sure what is there that is functional, but it looks worth exploring.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Braggiani/5/215/61

Maybe ChinRey or Qie Niangao can add something about it

There is a large arena there that is used by ice hockey teams, and also a ski jump that records your score that I’ve spent some time playing.

It’s a lovely area, and there may be more things there that I’ve yet to discover.

• Like 3

On 1/9/2020 at 9:47 AM, Adamburp Adamczyk said:

Well I'll be publishing my list tomorrow in a certain group.

On 1/10/2020 at 3:57 PM, Adamburp Adamczyk said:

And....................SENT

Maybe a bit more info, please? I’d like the list, please. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Maybe a bit more info, please? I’d like the list, please. 

This!  Telling us you sent out a list is just being .....................................................a tease 😁 !

11 hours ago, karynmaria said:

This!  Telling us you sent out a list is just being .....................................................a tease 😁 !

Ahaaaaaaaaaa, rare as it is I post, check your IM for a clue.

8 1/2 months went into that Easter Egg project of mine too.  Mapping sims extensively, LL support - many thanks for all the help with fixing broken entrances etc ^^

Have to admit it was a fun thing to do, if other people get some enjoyment out it by exploring more of the mainland, then that can only be a good thing.

5 hours ago, Adamburp Adamczyk said:

8 1/2 months went into that Easter Egg project of mine too.  Mapping sims extensively, LL support - many thanks for all the help with fixing broken entrances etc ^^

Have to admit it was a fun thing to do, if other people get some enjoyment out it by exploring more of the mainland, then that can only be a good thing.

If people don't know where or how to get the info though, it won't get very many others out exploring more of the mainland.  If people need to join a particular group in order to get the lists, then you should mention that. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2020 at 2:58 PM, Adamburp Adamczyk said:

*wonders how many people've been exploring them*

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.