Decade Challenge

Strawberry Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you for this challenge, going back to the exact same time frame a decade ago was nostalgic. I really miss The Deck.

I loved the way many peoples pictures were an almost exact representation of themselves ten years on, with only the improvements to SL itself changing their look, them keeping the same them so to speak. 

Decade Challenge 2010 - 2020.jpg

• Like 17

Time pass so fast :) 10 years, long time.... I love #SecondLife :) 
I started just for fun, then learnt how to build here, met the love of my life...came up with own clothing stores. Learning and creativity has no end..... so much to do in SecondLife. 

My avatar also changed... old system clothing & system skin to rigged mesh cloths, mesh head & body. :) 

Its a wonderful journey. Ty Linden Lab for creating such a collaborative and creative zone for all of us.

Diane.png

• Like 16

Here's mine! In the 2010 pic, I'm in front of Austin Hall at Harvard Law School on Berkman Island, where I discovered Second Life in an extension course called CyberOne. Since Austin Hall is no longer in SL, I took my 2020 shot in front of the University of Western Australia in SL. And that's BruiserToo I'm holding in both the pics!

Bay Sweetwater Decade challenge 2.png

Edited by Bay Sweetwater
added pic dates
  • Like 16

I love this challenge.  😍

Sharing the same notes as I shared on my Flickr below. ♥

"On the left is a picture from the second set of photos I ever uploaded to Flickr back in 2007.  I was just launching my second Second Life Blog and couldnt get enough of Elika's AVEDA collaboration and pretty much anything Ginny Talamasca released from Last Call was a must-have.  (or was it still DAZZLE at that point?).  I also don't think I took that Celestial Studios skin off for a very.... very long time....

I still think back on those earlier days in Second Life for me fondly.  I have met some really amazing people in my time here and I continue to be inspired by the creativity of the people in this community... ♥"

DECADECHALLENGESOFIAGRAY.jpg

• Like 14

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.