How is this possible?

Zak Westminster

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

sometimes the Linden Homes rezzers  bork and no house/boat is able to be rezzed. So the parcel owner rezzes their own stuff instead.  When Support/LDPW are informed then they will come and fix the rezzer

Edited by Mollymews
Homes
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They could be affected by what use to be a known issue (I'm not sure if its still a known issue) where the linden home randomly dissappeared and the residents that own those plots don't know how to reset thier scene changer (you long click the home control for 2 seconds to do a reset). I know this known issue was happening last year when traditionals were released. This could be what happened but I'm not 100% sure. 

Edited by Lisa006 Baxton
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok that might be the case - I do remember something about the house controllers freaking out and the moles adding a reset if you click and hold on the controller. I guess these people had the issue but did not reset.  They are at the southernmost part of the new lands - forget the sim name but it is close to my home. Will check after restarts and if the houseboats are not magically back in place will ticket.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.