Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 403 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

So i really love the babygirl looks as in the style and fashion side of things, this really appeals to me a lot. I love dressing up in clothing from Crazy Kitty etc and wearing cute hairstyles.

The thing is i have no interest in relationships in SL so i'm not looking for or wanting a Daddy at all. The question is can i be i still be classed as a babygirl without a Daddy?

I think of myself as one and i want to be one i just have no interest in being with a Daddy. I'm kinda confused about it all?

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Until your thread I wasn't aware, that there is any connection between a certain type of style/fashion and this kink relationship. And I firmly believe that they don't hold the ownership on dressing cute. So just go ahead and buy the clothes and stuff you find pretty. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chantel Pearl said:

The question is can i be i still be classed as a babygirl without a Daddy?

I think of myself as one and i want to be one i just have no interest in being with a Daddy. I'm kinda confused about it all?

You can definitely call yourself a babygirl even if you're not interested in a daddy, regardless of how you look.

Though, the word does carry some connotations with it, so you might cause some confusion if you don't think you fit with any of the things people generally think about.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

You can absolutely 'be', or rp, a babygirl without having to enter into a relationship with anybody.

If you want, your 'daddy' can just be a fictional character, a figment of your imagination who nobody ever meets.

This is Second Life after all - "Your world, your imagination' as the tagline goes. "Be what you want to be" was another.

Edited by wesleytron
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with what everyone here has said. Be what you want and look how you want. HOWEVER, I would add the following for you to consider: Baby girl absolutely has a connotation in the adult world of D/s. If you don't want a Daddy, you don't need one, but you might want to put something on your profile that says "Not looking for a Daddy" or whatever, it'll help reduce (not stop) the number of folks who hit on you.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

This all reminds me of when I first starting dressing like a 'catgirl' in SL and people were asking me who my master was or accusing me of being a failure at it for not being into looking like a Kurt Cobain Groupie...

I was like... tell that to the ancient Egyptians...

If you have a look you like, find some other 'reference' for it or just make it yours on your own.

 

baby-girl-flower-pot-17672268.jpg + diaper-changing-tips-from-a-dad-of-three.jpg?fit=680,906&ssl=1= O.o

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Chantel Pearl said:

So i really love the babygirl looks as in the style and fashion side of things, this really appeals to me a lot. I love dressing up in clothing from Crazy Kitty etc and wearing cute hairstyles.

The thing is i have no interest in relationships in SL so i'm not looking for or wanting a Daddy at all. The question is can i be i still be classed as a babygirl without a Daddy?

I think of myself as one and i want to be one i just have no interest in being with a Daddy. I'm kinda confused about it all?

 

Aside from the clothing, what makes you think of yourself as a Babygirl? 

A Babygirl is a very specific thing, part of a BD/sm lifestyle. Just dressing Cute/Kawaii does not make one a Babygirl. Dress how you like, don't give yourself a label that you aren't. All that does is cause confusion between you and everyone around you. I can wear a tux, top hat, white mask and carry a rose all the time, that doesn't mean i am part of Sailor Moon RP. 

Wear what you want, dont call yourself something you aren't. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

If you don't want a Daddy, you don't need one, but you might want to put something on your profile that says "Not looking for a Daddy"

Here is a good graphic for your profile: 

 

Image result for no to sugar imagesImage result for sugar daddy Wanted!

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 403 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...