Condense mode forum broken.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For some reason the forum turned condensed mode off. Now am stuck on the space wasting normal mode. It does not read nice anymore. Using a small screen, so condensed is more important.

I only need to see the topic headers, everything else you can call screen littering.

More people problem with condensed midd or know how to fix it ?

• Like 1

I've also noticed strike-through isn't there when I edit a post I've already made, only when I'm making a new post?

ETA just edited this to confirm, It's odd, I would have thought that strike-through was essential when editing a post but superfluous when creating one.

Edited by Profaitchikenz Haiku
proof-positive

1 hour ago, Profaitchikenz Haiku said:

I've also noticed strike-through isn't there when I edit a post I've already made, only when I'm making a new post?

ETA just edited this to confirm, It's odd, I would have thought that strike-through was essential when editing a post but superfluous when creating one.

I'm not seeing any of these things on Safari of Brave browsers... including the strike-out on editing previous posts. I know, you may have already tried it, but for others still reading: have you tried clearing browser cache and cookies?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.